- 16 pcs of lasagna (dry)
- 500 grams of mushrooms, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 2 green bell peppers, cubed
- 100 grams of mozzarella, grated
- 100 grams of gouda cheese, grated
- 450 ml of tomatoes passata
- 300 ml of cream (12% fat)
- 1 onion, cubed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 table spoon of oil
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2 table spoons of mix herb (oregano, basil, thyme etc)
How to make Vegetarian lasagna
- Heat 1 spoon of oil in the pan and fry mushrooms.
- Heat remaining oil and fry onion and garlic – 2 min, add green pepper, fry 5 min, add zucchini, fry 7 min, add herb.
- In separate dish mix tomatoes passata with cream, add salt, pepper, nutmeg.
- In heatproof dish arrange one layer of lasagna (I used 4 pcsper layer), sprinkle with vegetables and cheese and pour over with tomatoes & cream mixture.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients. Make 3-4 layers. Last lasagna layers should be covered only by tomatoes & cream sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake about 40 min in 170 C degrees. Use heatproof dish with cover or arrange aluminum foil.
Recipe & Photos Via Author & Licensed Under CC BY-SA 3.0