- 500 grams of chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 bell pepper, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced coarsely
- 1/2 can of baby corn, cut in 3cm sections
- 2 tablespoons of sake
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mirin
- 4 tablespoons of sake
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
How to make Teriyaki Chicken
- Marinate chicken in sake about 30 minutes.
- Mix teriyaki sauce.
- Use bamboo skewers to thread alternately chicken and vegetables.
- Heat oil, fry skewers about 3 minutes then turn, fry 3 minutes on the other side.
- Add teriyaki sauce and fry couple of minutes more to reduce the sauce and cover thoroughly chicken and vegetables.
- Serve with rice and vegetable side dish.
Food Photographs And Recipes (Jeannie Maristela
) / CC BY-ND 3.0